Subject: Re: [vserver] Vserver <name> start hangs
From: Chaitra Gorantla <Chaitra.Gorantla@lntinfotech.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:59:45 +0530
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:59:45 +0530
No, this is the real roblem i am facing. Please suggest if any idea.

Regards,
Chaitra GN
"I just try to be the best I can be and hope that is the best ever."

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.

"Michael S. Zick" <mszick@morethan.org>
08/19/2009 06:33 PM
Please respond to
vserver@list.linux-vserver.org

vserver@list.linux-vserver.org
cc

Subject
Re: [vserver] Vserver <name> start hangs

On Wed August 19 2009, Chaitra Gorantla wrote:
> HI,
>
> I am Using Linux Vserver patch-2.6.21.7-vs2.2.0.4.diff on MontaVista
> Linux( kernel 2.6.21) Carrier Grade Edition 5.0, x86_64 bit
architecture.

> The Util Vserver tools version is util-vserver-0.30.215.
>
> When i try to use the
> cmd>> vserver <name> start
>
> The command hangs.
> The strace for the above command is attached below. Seems like the hang
> happens in util-vserver/lib_internal/util-exitlikeprocess.c ; function
> exitLikeProcess, wait4().
>
> Is it possible to have Linux Vserver on Montavista??

Is this another test e-mail message or a for-real question?

Mike