Subject: problem in building guest system
From: Mukesh Subedee <subedee.mukesh@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:25:20 -0600
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:25:20 -0600
Hi,

I have installed CentOS and tried to add the repository from
"baseurl=http://rpm.hozac.com/dhozac/centos/$releasever/vserver/$basearch
"

But this repository did not work and I searched for others and got one
"baseurl=
http://mirror.fubra.com/rpm.hozac.com/dhozac/centos/$releasever/vserver/$basearch"

and installed kernel, yum and others (i guess everything is installed) but
while trying to build the guest system using yum build method as:

 vserver vfedora build -m yum --hostname
vfedora.control-1.unl.gpeni.net--interface eth0:
198.248.243.2/24 -- -d f8

I got the following message:
/etc/vservers/.defaults/vdirbase/vfedora: Function not implemented

I am stuck now and could not proceed further. Could anyone help me to sort
out my problem?

--
Regards,
Mukesh Subedee