Subject: Re: [vserver] Guest root passwords
From: "Jeffrey 'jf' Lim" <jfs.world@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 01:36:30 +0800

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 1:11 AM, John A. Sullivan III
<jsullivan@opensourcedevel.com> wrote:
> It appears not setting it disables root access other than via the host
> but this is only our casual observation.  What really happens if we do
> not set the root password upon guest creation? Thanks - John

I'm not too sure how you would use pwconv to "not set" a password
(dont really use pwconv!), but if I get you correctly, the result
would be the same as per normal systems, basically. No root login.
Don't forget 'sudo su', though ;)

-jf

--
In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not help."