Subject: Re: [vserver] webmin still the way to go?
From: "John Alberts" <john.m.alberts@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:31:50 -0500
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:31:50 -0500
I almost positive that libvirt doesn't work for vserver.  There have been a
few recent threads about this on this ML.  As for OpenQRM, I don't see any
plugins that support vserver either.
I know OpenVCP works fine for managing vservers.  I just haven't used it in
a while.

John Alberts

--
John Alberts