Subject: Unification Questions
From: "John Alberts" <john.m.alberts@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:40:37 -0500
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:40:37 -0500
Unification was just brought up on another recent thread and I have some
questions about it that google doesn't seem to be finding the answers for
me.

Is there any good documentation for using unification?  The linux-vserver
site mentions it briefly in the FAQ section, but that's all I could really
find.
Specifically, I'm looking for:
1.  What I would do to initially implement unification on a host with
multiple guests currently running?
2.  Is there anything special when creating a new guest that I would like to
use unification?
3.  What is the process for upgrading the guests?  Can they somehow be
upgraded on one guest os and have the other guests link to those new files?
4.  Are there any gotchas to look out for when using unification?  Special
things that need to be done when adding or removing applications or files
from a single guest os that is using unification for instance?

Thanks
John Alberts

--
John Alberts