Subject: Re: [vserver] run VirtualBox emulator on a VServer kernel host
From: "John Alberts" <john.m.alberts@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:35:51 -0500
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:35:51 -0500
Really?  I had no idea that Virtualbox, or any other emulator, would run
inside a vserver guest os.  That is amazing.  Has anyone else had any luck
doing this and remember if there are any special steps required.  I would
imagine that you would have to really set a lot of capability flags that
would make everything much less secure.

John

--
John Alberts