Subject: Re: [vserver] rssh + chroot
From:PÁSZTOR György <pasztor@linux.gyakg.u-szeged.hu>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:04:52 +0100

 Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:04:52 +0100
Hi,

"Jeff Jansen" <jeff.jansen@kkoncepts.net> írta 2009-11-09 16:43-kor:
> PÁSZTOR György <pasztor@linux.gyakg.u-szeged.hu> wrote on 2009-Nov-09:
>  > Have anyone did a working rssh setup with user chroot in a vserver?
> > Have sy. any idea about where the problem is, or how to solve it?
>
> Yes, it works fine.  At least it works for me with a Debian Lenny host and
> Debian Lenny guest.
The same sit here, except it doesn't work for me :-(

> Have you set up the 'etc' directory inside the chroot?  You need a 'passwd' file
> with the username, uid, and gid for the rssh user.
Not Yet. But I tried it now (only a passwd file, I made). Still not works.

Anyway: I checked if it's vserver related, so I made the user with the same
uid on the host, and gave him the rssh, and it's not working with that too.

This setup was so easy for earlier versions of debian.

Cheers,
Gyu